Faded Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a last ditch effort to win, Aizen did something drastic

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm by Takazashi

» Takazashi Harakiri {DONE}
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:36 pm by Takazashi

» Alexey Pavlovitch Karamazov (Done)
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 am by Alexey P. Karamazov

» 10th Squad Barracks
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:05 am by CaptainJohnny3

» Fluidity
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:34 pm by Psychosis

» Yuki Kazaragi[Completed]
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 am by Sukiro

» Caim Character
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 am by Caim

» Godo Character
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:21 am by Godo

» YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!
Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:32 pm by Zento the Janitor

Suggested Box.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainJohnny3

Suggested Box. Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Box.   Suggested Box. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 am

Yo this the site is so new and it looks like its still figuring some things out why not have a Suggest Box to member or staff to help improve and get it moving fast!

Since I started this topic I guess I should go first.

For started the stat system i'm seeing is kinda weird and never seen something like each character can max out on most things leaving no weakness what so every. This is where we need to come with a certain number that will leave the member thinking over what area he wants to used his stats on what and finding out what type of character he will be this will also help make each character have some weak spots.

Another thing I feel the need that we have to add some restriction to each power up meaning (Bankai, Vaizard mask and Resurreccion) I say we need a risk and reward system meaning if you used your "Ace in the hole too soon" It might end up killing you

For example: Use Vaizard mask last 4 turns stats double but after use stats are cut in half for 3 turns.

This will keep people from over using there power up card and keep things interesting seeing who will pull the trigger first making it very strategies rp.

My idea not perfect but with a little help from member and staff maybe we can get a great system going.

Also maybe a bigger time skip so we can get ride of that ichigo haha
Back to top Go down

Suggested Box.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faded Spirit :: OOC Area-
Jump to: